battle-street Index du Forum
battle-street Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Minecraft Nuke Mod

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    battle-street Index du Forum -> Espace Membres -> Stade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blaiglas

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Minecraft Nuke Mod Répondre en citant

Minecraft Nuke Mod > bit.ly/1Rfb82M

USED..TERMS..MOD..-..modification,..plugin,..a..piece..of..software..that..interfaces..with..the..Minecraft..client..to..extend,..add,..change..or..remove..original..capabilitiesI..thank..jcm2606..(he's..awesome)..for..creating..the..document/file..and..I'm..just..here..to..spread..the..word(Of...course...I...don't...know...how...to...do...that.)...Private...Mod...Note...():...Rollback...Post...to...Revision...RollBack...Read...the...latest...pages...before...you...ask...something,...you...might...save...yourself...some...trouble533178...127015...wecraftstuff...Level...58...Grandmaster...Modder...October...21,...2011,...1:46...pm...Actually,...the...nuke...does...not...drop...blocks,...so...it...is...relatively...non-roeource...intensiveIt..has..the..power..of..150..normal..TNT..blocks..and..causes..massive..havocLet's..hope..that..you..weren't..ignoring..me..but..you..know..()/Screenshots:...Before...After...the...explosion:...The...Crafting...To...craft...the...nuclear...bomb...you...have...to...put...a...gold...bar...in...the...middle...and...surround...it...with...TNT...blocks:...Usage...Like...a...normal...TNT...blockIf..you..mean..Too..Much..TNT..as..in..the..1.6.2..mod,..then..forget..itI.was.not.meaning.to.steal.your.Idea,.just.make.my.own.version.of.it3453050...1255414...aincas12...Level...39...Artisan...Hunter...June...26,...2013,...1:25...am...[color=rgb(37,37,37):85b8ca5c03]hii!!...this...is...the...best...mod!!...[color=rgb(37,37,37):85b8ca5c03]Sub...+...favorite...+...diamond!![color=rgb(34,34,34):85b8ca5c03]P.S...visit...:......USE...Use...of...this...MOD...to...be...installed,...manually...or...automatically,...is...given...to...the...USER...without...restrictionCompare.this.to.Too.Much.TNT.mod1Posts..Quoted:..Reply..Clear..All..Quotes..Home..Minecraft..Forum..Mapping..and..Modding..Minecraft..Mods..Nuclear..Bomb..Mod..-..Blow..a..village..up..with..one..block!..Previous..Thread..Jump..to..Forum..Next..Thread..Minecraft..Forums..Twitter..Facebook..Youtube..Advanced..Search..News..Forum..Servers..Wiki..Premium..Curse..Client..Mods..on..Curse..Rules..Chat..Desktop..View..There's...pics...but...(when...available->)...maybe...no...clicksLike..this..page..and..stay..update..in..here..if..you..like..to..blow..stuff..upNuke..Mod..For..Minecraft..1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2..Main..FeaturesChange..TNT..into..a..nuke..bombThe..blasting..radius..is..very..big..make..sure..to..run..when..you..light..itNuke..Mod..For..Minecraft..1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2..Pros..and..ConsProsHaving..something..so..powerful..to..blow..stuff..up..is..always..a..bonusConsYou..will..need..quite..a..powerful..computer..to..make..use..of..this..mod..cause..once..the..nuke..set..off,..lagging..is..a..big..issueNuke..Mod..For..Minecraft..1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2..Change..LogsCompatible..with..the..latest..MineCraft..VersionHow..to..Install..Nuke..Mod..For..Minecraft..1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2Download..and..Install..Forge..and..make..sure..it..fully..functionalDownloadNuke..Mod..from..our..download..link..belowLocate..Mod..folder..which..is..found..in...minecraftCopy..and..paste..everything..you..download..into..this..folderDone!..Happy..Gaming..Fellow..MineCrafterShare..this:FacebookTwitterGoogleTumblrRedditEmail..Download..Nuke..Mod..For..Minecraft..1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2..Related..Minecraft..Mods..Explodables..Mod..Grenades..Mod..Flat..Bedrock..Mod..Bomb..Defuse..Map..For..Minecraft..1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4Tag..(s)..Minecraft..1.7.10..Mods,..Minecraft..1.8.1..Mods,..Minecraft..1.8.8..Mods,..Nuke..Mod..1.7.10,..Nuke..Mod..1.8.1,..Nuke..Mod..1.8.7..CategoriesBukkit..PluginsMinecraft..ModsMinecraft..Texture..PacksMinecraft..Resource..PacksMinecraft..SkinsMinecraft..MapsMinecraft..ToolsMinecraft..ServerUncategorizedHow..to..install..MinecraftDownload..All..Minecraft..VersionFacebook..Fanpage..But.I'm.not.so.sure.about.it.being.genuineDesign.by.Minecraftexe..Site.MapGoogle.Were..explosions..actually..change..if..there..is..something..in..the..way#TrueStory..I..support..no..pics,..no..clicks#6..Oct..21,..2014..shadowkiller219..shadowkiller219..View..User..Profile..View..Posts..Send..Message..Out..of..the..Water..Location:..Williamsburg,..Va..Join..Date:..10/22/2014..Posts:..2..Location:..AMURICA..FTW!..Minecraft:..shadowkiller219..Member..Details..Exactly..what..I..was..thinkingThe..political..topic,..the..drawing..of..a..pony,..the..opinion..and..the..conspiracy..theory..are..used..to..craft..the..Flame..War..in..a..Box,..which..is..like..a..TNT..block..which..sets..everything..on..fire3400837.944544.Mercer.Level.22.Expert.Button.Pusher.December.16,.2012,.1:29.am.If.this.was.1.4.5.I.would.download.real.quickIf...you...want...to...detonate...a...multi...purpose...bomb...however,...you...fill...4...blocks...of...tnt...into...the...slots...marked...with...a...block...icon,...and...then...you...can...add...other...items...into...the...two...other...slots,...like...gun...powder,...tnt,...explosive...pellets,...fire...and...poison...powder...and...a...gas...cartridgeAlso,...I...will...feature...your...showcase...on...the...main...site...^^...Last...edited...by...HbMinecraft:...Sep...2,...2015...Private...Mod...Note...():...Rollback...Post...to...Revision...RollBack...#14...Sep...12,...2015...Shadowfire27...Shadowfire27...View...User...Profile...View...Posts...Send...Message...Iron...Miner...Join...Date:...9/18/2011...Posts:...310...Minecraft:...shadowfire27...Member...Details...This...mod...needs...more...attention1236119.274632.masterwgc.Level.10.Journeyman.Mage.February.22,.2012,.7:53.am.it.crashed.my.modloader.Bacon.is.love,.bacon.is.lifeAnd..100%..more..SchrabauerA.real.good.nuke.involves.using.the.same.principle.as.MCedit.by.causing.a.50.block.radius.sphere.of.air.blocks.to.be.placedLIABILITY..THIS..MOD..IS..PROVIDED..'AS..IS'..WITH..NO..WARRANTIES,..IMPLIED..OR..OTHERWISE596515.102554.goedvis.Level.3.Apprentice.Miner.November.2,.2011,.4:55.am.i.have.a.tower.from.bedrock.to.max.in.the.sky.x8x8.and.my.world.is.still.working.and.lagg.free.3341828...792176...zacharyn13...Level...1...New...Miner...September...20,...2012,...4:02...pm...It...wont...work...for...me...Sad...ALL...DAMAGES...CAUSED...FROM...THE...USE...OR...MISUSE...OF...THIS...MOD...FALL...ON...THE...USERUSER...-...End...user...of...the...mod,...person...installing...the...modIf..you..do..get..permission,..please..try..to..document..the..number..of..downloads..your..modpack..has..since..this..mod..was..added,..I..want..to..know..how..many..people..downloaded..my..modYou.can.find.all.of.those.items.in.the.Nuke.Creative.Tab,.and.those.items.even.have.an.item.lore.which.tells.you.what.bomb.they.belong.into#8.Nov.13,.2015.Badcholo.Badcholo.View.User.Profile.View.Posts.Send.Message.Coal.Miner.Location:.Phoenix.Join.Date:.9/11/2014.Posts:.106.Location:.USA.Minecraft:.Badcholo.Member.Details.I.really.just.need.1.bomb,.so.this.would.work.great,.but.it.seems.to.cause.massive.lag,.and.the.damage.is.like.a.box,.a.square.instead.of.a.sphere.Private.Mod.Note.():.Rollback.Post.to.Revision.RollBack.Mojangsters.#9.Nov.13,.2015.XenophobiaLord.XenophobiaLord.View.User.Profile.View.Posts.Send.Message.Mark.of.the.Beast.Join.Date:.1/25/2013.Posts:.694.Minecraft:.giantcrab8888.Member.Details.Some.suggestions:.Give.the.block.a.better.texture.Make.it.do.more.damage.Make.it.more.expensive,.it.should.be.an.end.tier.weapon.And.I.think.a.nice.mushroom.cloud.particle.would.add.a.nice.touch392231...126511...xMasonRobinsonx...Level...1...New...Miner...September...22,...2011,...4:33...pm...Wiah...that...was...huge...it...took...out...most...of...my...world...LOL... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    battle-street Index du Forum -> Espace Membres -> Stade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation